Damunt un cel de fil

Contact +34937840547

Portal Nou, 9 (at local 9), Terrassa, Spain, 08221

A vegetarian peculiar in which healthy eating is implicit in its entire range. The lunch menu includes a starter salad buffet with fruit, vegetable, legumes, nuts or hummus; plus a second plate with potato, rice, cereal, or vegetable (changes daily). Pleasant surroundings under the roof of a historic building Muncunill Lluí­s. Tea room in the afternoon. Has Wi-Fi. Open Wed-Sat 1:00pm-4:00pm, Thu-Sat 8:30pm-11:30pm. closed Sun-Tue.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Buffet, Salad bar, Spanish

First Review by laiachan

My hometown! - Edit

Living in London, I have been lucky enough to enjoy many vegan restaurants, so my expectations to actually find a good enough veg restaurant in my hometown were not very high. Well, "Damunt un cel de fil" it's better than just good! Although it is supposed to be a vegetarian rest, most of the dishes are vegan, cheap and yummy! I will be definitely try again the next time I am coming back to Terrassa.

Pros: Fairly priced

Love it! - Edit

I love this place!
I like going there for lunch, they serve a menu consisting in a salad buffé (very complete and delicious!) or a soup and a choice of 2 main dishes, plus drinks and dessert. They also have a macrobiotic option (my usual choice) wich is always glutten free!
Dinners there are great too. I would recommend the 3veggie pates choice to share and a piadina (gluten free piadinas are available too!)
The price is quite worth it and trust me, you'll get full!

Pros: Gluten free options, Vegan friendly

Cons: Make a reservation or you might not get a table

good menu - Edit

Salad buffet with an amazing hummus, tasty roasted potatoes (awesome if combined) and a main dish, always with vegan option.

One of my favourites

Place is really nice and the owner is very friendly.

It's main entrance is not directly in the street, you should access via a private alley.

Pros: good food, good price , good place

Cons: maybe a little difficult to find

A gem in Terrassa - Edit

I have eaten here several times and all were excellent experiences.

To start you have a salad buffet where you can enjoy a delicious hummus or baked potatoes, vegetables, lettuce, etc. For the main course,there is always a vegan option.

Additionally, they offer a special macrobiotic menu.

Highly recommended!

Pros: Taste, Atmosphere, Staff

I love this place - Edit

I justo love it, there are not too many veg options in Terrassa but this is great. They offer a menu for lunch and a range of snacks and sandwiches for dinner. The place is beautiful and the staff are nice. And they play good music too!

Pros: good food, nice staff, nice place

Cons: they do not accept credit card

Return to Terrassa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Damunt un cel de fil closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1396 times since Jan 2012.