Daisy Moo's Bakehouse

Contact 01903-207933

7 Bath Place, Worthing, England, BN11 3BA

Vegetarian and vegan bakehouse serving bakery goods, light lunch food, coffee and beverages, since Jun 2014. Sample menu items include falafel, houmous with tascas, sandwiches, soups, ploughman's lunch, sweet and savory scones, gluten-free cakes, and cakes suitable for diabetics. All cakes and counter-top savories are vegan, and most other items can be made vegan upon request. Provides daily newspapers, BT Wi-Fi hotspot with hotdesk facility. Made to order vegan and gluten-free cakes and private food orders can be arranged with 14 days notice. Open Mon-Sat 9:30am-4:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, Bakery, British

First Review by AliceClover

Super lunch! - Edit

Very cute cafe with excellent choice of vegan food which is all clearly labelled. I had falafels with an great mint yoghurt and my husband had the posh dogs which he loved especially the mustard mayo, that was delicious! I look forward to eating there the next time I'm in Worthing.

Pros: Lots of clearly labelled vegan options., Nice to feel that the vegan food is not an after t, Not overpriced.

A fab Worthing cafe for everyone. - Edit

Popped along to Moo Bakehouse for the first time today during a lunch time run. It was a pretty great experience. A really friendly lady served me, the place looked great with pleasant outside seating and the Oat-milk latte was lush. What was even better was an amazing (huge) slice of Rhubarb and Blackberry cake (All cakes vegan) , and all at a very good price.

I had a look at the menus and there seems to be a very good selection of food, most of which have vegan options and I will definitely be back soon for a full lunch. Don't go anywhere!

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Friendly staff, Stacks of vegan options

great little fund - Edit

lovely little cafe in Worthing which tends to be sorely lacking in decent vegan options. staff are very freindly and the food is very tasty. With notice staff have previously taken orders for full cakes.

Pros: lots of vegan options and freindly open minded sta

Friendly and well informed - Edit

I went here with my fiancé and my Mum for Mother's Day. We are all vegan plus my Mum is gluten free. There was plenty of choice for all of us with vegan cheese topped sausage rolls, vegan cheese straws, various cakes and also hot menu items like rice and stew. The staff were very friendly and well informed and the cafe felt very clean and bright.

Pros: Lots of choice for vegans, Gluten free options, Low sugar and raw options

Fabulous vegan food - Edit

What a gem of a veggie place with almost everything veganisable too. Great selection of hot and cold dishes - posh dog and fajitas were fab; and lots of vegan cake options. Lovely people too so the place has such a friendly feel to it. Well done guys!

Pros: Lots of vegan choice, Interesting options, Lots of healthy options

Oat Milk Hot Chocolate Heaven! - Edit

The oat milk hot chocolate here is absolute heaven. Lovely little cafe with a clean and fresh feel. The vegan falafel was so tasty, nice and light but filling at exactly the same time. It's so perfect to have this restaurant just around the corner from my doorstep!

Great little place with good home made food! - Edit

Great little place with good quality home cooked food and friendly staff. This is what we need, more local businesses making real nutritious food!

Pros: Homemade, Vegan options , Friendly staff

Very friendly staff, nice atmosphere, good food. - Edit

Took my Mum here for lunch today, definitely enjoyed the experience. The staff are very friendly and there are a good number of options for lunch. We both had the "Ciabatta Tricolore," which was delicious although I would go without the Vegan cheese next time as I didn't think it was particularly nice. Apart from that, the Coffee was great and we also got some cake to go, which I'm sure will be delicious.
Nice to have a dedicated Vegetarian/Vegan place in Worthing!

Really great, friendly cafe. - Edit

I very much enjoyed my visit to this fantastic cafe today. It's a really appealingly light environment and run by very friendly people. My friend and i found it very welcoming being our first visit and were fast to talk about a return to the cafe which is a great sign! I also like that there is seating outside so you can enjoy any nice weather.The menu is very vegan friendly (gluten free options too) and so many options sounded good that it took a while to make a choice!I enjoyed my ploughmans and it was a good size plate. I also got my boyfriend a takeaway vegan sausage roll which he's just been munching and has informed me it was very tasty.There were many cakes all looking amazing, i had a taster of one which was excellent, i was too full to buy one but i definitely need to go back for some!Worthing was very much needing such a place.

Pros: All veggie, vegan friendly., Very friendly, Tasty food

Very Friendly and welcoming cafe - Edit

I've eaten at Daisy Moo's bake house for lunch today and the food was very tasty and fresh. There were lots of vegan options. I would like to see a vegan cream tea and cheese in the vegan ploughman's though. The lady who has set up the business is so friendly and smiley and I'm looking forward to going back. I would highly recommend this cafe to anyone, regardless of their dietary choices.

Pros: Helping to make Worthing vegan friendly, Tantalisingly tasty food, Lovely friendly atmosphere

Cons: No vegan cream teas, No cheese with vegan ploughman's

Return to Worthing Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Daisy Moo's Bakehouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2372 times since Jun 2014.