First Review by passedout

Vegan options are always welcome - Edit

They serve Klein's Dairy-Free ice cream. It's not something you can get at your local Whole Foods but in this area it's not exactly ground-breaking stuff either. As someone who's eaten at Cookman Creamery I have relatively high expectations. With that said, I'm so happy they have any dairy-free options so I'm happy to support them. Klein's is ok. It's not as good as the stuff you could get at Whole Foods but it's not bad either. They had like five different flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Cookies-n-Cream, and Mint Chocolate Chip. I had the Cookies-n-Cream. Small cup for $3.50 is reasonably priced and they gave me more than enough. If you're in the neighborhood or with omni friends, it's a good option to try. It's always good to support these types of places for offering this option.

Pros: Vegan options, Hearty portion for a small cup, Reasonably priced

Cons: Average taste, Vegan toppings unclear

loooooove - Edit

The only ice cream flavor I need in my life is chocolate chip mint and their dairy free version is spot on. It would be nice if they included more options, but y'know I'm pretty happy with what there is. And oreos! You can top your ice cream with oreos!

Pros: nice hang out place, walking distance from everything

Cons: more flavors!

Excellent Ice Cream - Edit

Vegan flavors of hard ice cream include chocolate, vanilla, cookies and cream, mint chip and strawberry.

Soy milk is available for vegan shakes. The root beer float is a good option, though it's standard root beer made with high fructose corn syrup.

Pros: Good Food, Good Service

Return to Highland Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dairy Deluxe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1552 times since Mar 2012.