CLOSED: Dai Lo II

• Other Other

n/a

05 Chau Thuong Van, Hoi An, Vietnam

In Old Town, with a small seating area. Sorbet varieties including raspberry, mango, strawberry, lemon, and passionfruit. NOTE: maybe closed/shut - please verify and let HappyCow know.

First Review by Fairbridge

Friendly and tasty - Edit

I just found this place by walking through the city. The girl who served me spoke really good English and was really friendly. She let me try the different sorbets (mango, lemon, strawberry, passionfruit and rasberry) and gave me a recommendation. Finally I choose passionfruit, wich was her favorit and rasberry. They both taste great!So I think I have to come back tomorrow to try the other tastes, too.

Pros: Good service, Good taste

Cons: a bit pricey but it's in a touristic area so..

Good sorbet - Edit

They have about 5 vegan sorbet options and a couple of tables. 59,000 for two tasty scoops.

Delicious! - Edit

We love Gelato! It was great to stumble upon this cute little place while walking through the Old Town night market.
The small seating area isn't anything cozy but its perfect for sharing a scoop or two. One scoop was 32,000 and two was $52,000VND and so on. We just wanted a quick, cold treat so we shared one scoop of the raspberry -yum!
Their vegan flavours include Raspberry, passionfruit, mango, lemon, and strawberry.

Also, don't be shy when it comes to taste testing first! They are more than happy to give you samples! We tried all five before making our final decision!

Pros: Yummy, Great service , Good English speaking staff

Cons: My wallet isnt big enough

Return to Hoi An Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Dai Lo II closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.