Dad's Organic Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 306-924-0561

8- 425 Victoria Ave East (at Fleury), Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, S4N 0P6

Friendly ghealth food store offering a fresh produce, onsite bakery, vegan selections difficult to find elsewhere in Regina. Case discounts and will take special order on request. Mon-Wed 9:00am-6:00pm, Fri 9:00am-6:00pm, Thu 9:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:30pm

First Review by nenni

LOVE - Edit

This is just a well stocked grocery store in general. I particularly love it because they put ripe or overripe (but still edible) produce on special and I can always find good deals (like bunches of perfectly ripe bananas for 50 cents). They also carry an excellent selection of personal care products such as, but not limited to, hygiene products, bath products, essential oils, feminine products, perfumes, soaps and vitamins.

Pros: Excellent produce sales, Great variety of food items , Vegan/ethical personal care products

Cons: Not open late

Score! - Edit

I bought packs frozen stale dated vegan ribs for $1 a pack. They froze them before the expiration date to stop spoilage and I scored! WOO HOO! I really appreciated it as I hate it when stores throw out perfectly good food. They have a loyalty points system. I live quite ways away from it so I don't go often, but I imagine if you build up enough points you get a % off or something.

Pros: selection, enviroment, friendly

Return to Regina Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dad's Organic Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1209 times since Nov 2010.