Daddy Longlegs

+49-89-80994361

Barer Strasse 42, Munich, Germany, 80799

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers acai bowls with vegan choices. Also vegan are a variety of juices and smoothies.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by DaniM

Nice atmoshere - Edit

I am always thrilled to find a place that offers açai bowls! This is the first place however where the açai puree itself was not frozen which took me a bit by surprise. As it was quite cold outside I didn't mind too much. On a hot summer day that may have been different. I like that they offer different toppings to choose to your liking and they offer the usual standards as seasonal fruits, nuts and seeds. They had 2 vegan cakes on offer and the service was very friendly and quick. I had my tea and bowl within a minute. Yes, it's not cheap but ,come on, it's Munich Schwabing. Nothing is cheap here.

Acai bowls - Edit

This was my first time trying acai bowls but not my least because the one I got at Daddy Longlegs was SO good! I loved it.

Pros: good place, excellent food, friendly staff

Great place ! - Edit

I usually only eat acai bowls at home and because it's quite time consuming to make I was overjoyed to find a coffee shop that also serves them!
Daddy Longlegs is close to the university of Munich and thus easily to reach via subway / bus. The shop is quite small, but the atmosphere is amazing!! It's beautifully decorated, candles are lit and the staff is really friendly. And most importantly, the acai bowls are divine ! Especially because you can choose the toppings yourself - among others, there are different fruits, nuts, cocoa nibs and super foods like chia seeds and lucuma / maca powder. I also drank a cappuccino and a chai latte with soy milk, and both tasted good. Obviously, the acai bowls aren't particularly cheap but I was very much willing to accept that ;) .

Pros: great food and drinks, big portions, friendly staff, near the city centre

Cons: they also serve non-vegetarian meals, quite expensive

Awesome! - Edit

As i travel a lot to the United States as well as to Brasil, i know and love the acai-bowls. There so yummy and of course very healthy.
I was always looking for a shop in Munich which offers the bowls but i couldn't find a such a special shop, until now!

Daddy Longlegs just opened like 2 or 3 months ago and yes, they do offer the famous acai-bowls. And they prepare it like the originals from Hawaii or South America, i just can say go there and try it!! They're very delicious!!

(Unfortunately the rating for a non-veg-restaurant is 4 cows out of 5. Otherwise i'd had given 5 cows of 5!)

Return to Munich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Daddy Longlegs closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.