DaBoRo's

Contact 440-862-4664

1241 S.O.M. Center Rd, Mayfield Heights, Ohio, USA, 44124

Serves meat, vegan options available. Gluten-free eatery offering a concise menu of bowls, rolls/wraps, smoothies, juices, soup, and drinks. Opened here Oct 2015 after move from 510 Water St Chardon. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by 7racy27

this place is perfection! - Edit

Although there is meat and cheese here, there are so SO many options of vegans and vegetarians as well! It's such healthy food made fresh! And it's very affordable! I love this place!

Pros: vegan and gluten free muffins!, vegan and gluten free brownies, vermicelli forever

Cons: nothing

Healthy vegan and gluten free food - Edit

I've been to this restaurant twice now since they've moved to Mayfield and I love the amazing fresh, healthy options they offer! They will chop up all of the veggies right in front of you and they buy local produce from right here in NE Ohio. I always grab a treat while I'm there as well and both the brownie and blueberry muffin were vegan and delicious. They also have juices and smoothies which is a plus!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Fresh, local produce, Gluten free options

A refreshing change - Edit

I was amazed to find this great restaurant in this area. Fresh and healthy options you can't find anywhere else in the county.
On the expensive side, my husband and I spent over $20 on two salads, a bag of kale chips, and 1 bottle of tea.
Plan on taking it to go as they have only 4 tables and are busy during meal times.
Good lunch option.

Pros: Fresh, Simple, Vegan options

Cons: Expensive, Limited seating

Return to Mayfield Heights Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has DaBoRo's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.