Da Yeh - Mottainai Vegetarian Restaurant and Cafe

Contact 07-7222437

57, Linquan St, Lingya District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan,

木葉粗食, opened in early-2015 at 苓雅區林泉街57號. It's a modern-simple restaurant that focus on quality, using organic produce and serves single-origin coffee beans. Open Mon 12:00pm-8:00pm, Wed-Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Bakery, Fusion, Taiwanese

First Review by cherryblossom153

Organic vegan food - Edit

The first time I went there, they didn't have any vegan food. Everything was sold out!
But I still went there a few times after that and their vegan food is good. I love their organic tea but I would say that their meals are nothing special. They recently also changed the menu, so now they don't serve any burgers. Their raw cheese cake was good but still frozen when I got it. I have eaten raw cake before but it was never frozen! So I didn't really like that. Their portions are very tiny!! For example before when I got a burger with fries and soup, the soup was really watery and I just got like 4 really tiny fries. If the fries would have an actual normal size I would say that they just gave me one haha!
The owners are really friendly though and if you have any questions you can ask them on Facebook (also in English), the staff in the restaurant doesn't speak English.

Pros: Friendly staff, Organic and healthy food

Cons: Tiny portions, Expensive, Boring menu

Return to Kaohsiung Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Da Yeh - Mottainai Vegetarian Restaurant and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.