CLOSED: Da Falafel King - Food Stall

• Veg-friendly

Contact 808-922-9568

2239 S King St (at Oahu), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 96815

Serves meat, vegan options available. Little food stall; previously at Waikiki Trade Center lobby. Has falafel and fries. May 2014, reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Kosher, Non-veg

First Review by danimari

Amazing Falafels! - Edit

My husband and I ate here. I'm a vegan and he's a vegetarian. We both had the falafel with salad, hummus in a pita. Everything is made fresh. The pita bread was delicious!! They also gave us a table full of little appetizers such as baba ganoush, pickled vegetables, curried vegetables, corn salad etc. It was easily the tastiest falafel I've ever had! Would highly recommend.
The location has changed though - it's now at 2239 South King Street! much farther away but worth the effort to get there.

Pros: Delicious food, Very good value, Very friendly and helpful staff

Cons: hard to find, location far from hotel

Best falafel I've ever had! (and I've had so many) - Edit

Not only is this truck in a nice, central location, the staff are also super friendly, everything there is made fresh and it's incredible!

Of course you have to wait a little bit while they make fresh falafels right in front of you(so cool!) but it is absolutely worth it. I practically grew up eating falafels at so many different places and this is the best I've ever had. Also with the best tahini sauce. They also have a nice slection of beverages.

Pros: location, fresh flavourful food, staff

Eat here! - Edit

This food truck is amazing! They are located next to Down to Earth (also great!). They have falafel the way falafels are meant to be. And ask for their spicy green sauce (spicy or, my favorite, spicier). The pita chips are out of this world! Their hummus is delectable. And, they have wonderful customer service. Kept giving us free tastes from the vegan options on the menu.

Pros: excellent falafel, friendly staff, great prices

Return to Honolulu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Da Falafel King - Food Stall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1226 times since May 2011.