da Big Kahuna's Pizza 'n Stuffs

Contact 808-833-5588

550 Paiea St Ste 134 (at Oahu), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 96819

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza and sandwiches eatery. Has vegan butter and cheese for vegan pizzas. Staff will clean cutting utensils before using on vegan pizza. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by myra975

great place and they are super friendly - Edit

Tried the vegan supreme pizza and vegan garlic knots! It was great and definitely hit the spot after a long plane ride. After finishing our food they gave us free cookies! Highly recommend this place!

Delicious with many options. Generous staff! - Edit

Took a group of omnivores with me (a vegan) and all were quite pleased. For vegans they offered a vegetarian pizza with regular or vegan cheese. And a build your own with many vegetable (and pineapple) options.

Owner came by and gave our group a free basket of cheese bread and garlic, then swung by with a vegan version for me. Gave us small free ice cream cups for dessert including dairy free Ben and Jerry's for me.

Group really enjoyed bread. And were pleasantly surprised when owner mentioned bread was dairy free.

Enjoy!

Pros: extensive pizza topping options, vegan cheese, more than an accommodation

Cons: small restaurant. we almost left seeing no open ta

Good Old Greasy Pizza - Edit

Went here because it was conveniently located a short walk from the airport and was pleasantly surprised! They carry Daiya! All of their veggie pizzas can be made vegan with a cheese swap! Definitely get the Spinach Tomato Motz one.. It was delicious! Super good crust too. Everyone there was extremely nice and friendly, especially the younger girl working the front counter!

da Big Kahuna's Pizza 'n Stuffs - Edit

Located in the Airport Trade Center, with an automated parking system, customer parking is plentiful. They will also validate your parking for up to 2 hours.

da Big Kahuna's offer vegan pizza and garlic cheese balls (bread can easily be vegan as well - just need request day ahead of time) with Daiya cheese and without cheese. They have vegan dressings and Earth Balance butter. Pizzas come in 7"personal pan or 12"medium pan sizes. CASH OR LOCAL CHECKS ONLY. Their dining area has limited seating (about 5 or 6 tables) so I would recommend take out if you're pressed for time. *Lunch hours can get extremely busy so plan and call ahead.

We ordered (2) 12"vegan cheese with black and green olives which fed a family of 4 for dinner and lunch the following day. The pizza was really tasty and we all loved the crust - medium thickness, the texture was soft inside and toasty on the outside. Next time I will request extra vegan butter on the crust for that extra crunch I like with pan pizza. I can't wait to go back for more!!

Updated from previous review on Tuesday October 06, 2015

**Just as Heads-Up: I recommend that you call before you go to make sure that Daiya cheese is in stock. They were out of Daiya cheese on two separate occasions that I tried to order.

Pros: Vegan Pizza & Garlic Cheese Balls, Ample Parking , Close to Airport

Cons: Daiya cheese not always in stock

Return to Honolulu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has da Big Kahuna's Pizza 'n Stuffs closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.