d’Angelo

Axioti (at Windmills), Mykonos, Greece

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant offering a separate vegan menu. Dishes include a number of pasta dishes, pizza and more. Also offers a brownie for dessert. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Jayness33

MariaOliveTree

Points +44

19 Sep 2020

Amazing!

They have a hole vegan menu! We had a quinoa salad, the calzone and a pasta in a jar! It was all very delicious! Best part was the vegan brownie 😋 with coconut ice cream! Amazing! And is quite a big portion. The staff was very friendly and the space is beautiful, very close to little venice.

Pros: A full vegan menu, Great portions , Good quality/price

jenny19

Points +66

13 Sep 2020

Huge vegan menu and beautiful setting!

Huge vegan menu with loads of Italian options, bruschetta, pasta, pizza and a brownie dessert.
Staff seemed to understand veganism and even pointed out a few vegan wines on the menu.
We really enjoyed our food and might go back again! Food was reasonably priced too
It did get very busy very quickly (even in covid times) so go early or book a table

Pros: Big vegan menu, Staff understood veganism, Vegan wines

Cons: They also sell meat

TomMoore

Points +40

21 Aug 2020

Separate vegan menu really helpful

The separate vegan menu really helps and a number of staff were vegan so more understanding and really friendly. The food itself was really nice too and its a really good atmosphere. I would say it gets really busy so make sure you book a table to avoid disappointment. I noticed they had to turn people away who hadn't booked tables.

Pros: Separate vegan menu, Helpful, understanding, friendly staff, Good quality food and cocktails

Cons: Very busy, make sure you book

SandraWehrfritz

Points +18

10 Aug 2020

Super lecker

Es gibt eine extra vegane Speisekarte. Die Pilze zur Vorspeise und die Pizza mit Pilzen und Trüffelöl schmecken sehr lecker.

BenTochner

Points +32

04 Aug 2020

I love this place!!

This is such an amazing restaurant in every way! The atmosphere, the people, the prices and the food! A great vegan menu with lovely vegan pizzas with vegan mozzarella, bruschettas, pastas, salads and even a vegan brownie and coconut ice cream desert. GO HERE!

lens.for.liberation

Points +146

04 Aug 2020

Actually so good!

I saw ‘vegan’ on the bottom of the menu board outside so thought I’d give it a shot, and oh my god it was actually so good! Dedicated vegan menu. We went overboard and got the Mushroom Truffle Pizza, Penne Arrabbiata, Vegan Greek Salad, and some fresh wholemeal bread. Had to take the pasta away because it was all so filling! Pizza was amaaaazing, especially coming from a non-vegan place (they’ve got vegan mozz). Highly recommend! ☺️ (P.S. go and watch the sunset over Little Venice and the ocean and then it’s a few minutes walk to here for dinner).

Petalidigirasole

Points +40

19 Jul 2020

Pranzo e cena fantastici

Siamo andati tre volte a mangiare mentre eravamo a Mykonos. Due volte a cena e una volta a pranzo. La prima volta abbiamo preso le bruschette al pomodoro, la focaccia, le penne all'arrabbiata e il brownie al cioccolato. Il giorno dopo siamo andati a pranzo e abbiamo preso la pizza. Io ho preso la pizza con crema di funghi, funghi Portobello, mozzarella vegan, olio al tartufo, il mio compagno ha preso la margherita con la mozzarella vegana. A cena abbiamo preso le patate novelle arrosto, il pane all'aglio e gli spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino e il brownie al cioccolato con gelato al cocco. Tutto buonissimo. Il personale accogliente e gentilissimo. I prezzi sono ottimi per Mykonos e la qualità è fantastica. Chiedete il menù vegano ( hanno un menù a parte e dovete ricordare di chiedere). Hanno due pagini intere di opzioni vegane. È un posto incredibile e tra i pochi dove non fanno problemi se pagate con la carta. Super consigliato!

Pros: Due pagine intere di opzioni vegane

markjesse

Points +60

12 Sep 2019

They do have a vegan menu

We were very hopeful from the outset as they had a whole vegan menu all to its self , which for Mykonos is a miracle. The host told us that one of the four daughters of the owner was vegan and this was a new thing . He also said to bear with them as it was not great yet ??? It was a very basic in flavours and substance but edible

GayNYCVegans

Points +323

02 Sep 2019

Vegan-Friendly Italian Cuisine in Mykonos Town

Vegan-friendly restaurant in Mykonos Town serving an eclectic menu of Italian cuisine.

Food***
The food here was good, but I think we were more thankful to have found a vegan option at all in Mykonos. We ordered the Pizza Vegetariana and the Fig and Walnut salad and bruschetta to start. The pizza was very good, with a thin crust, which we enjoy. The salad was very sweet for our taste and also rather salty, which perhaps was an effort to balance the flavor, but we found it detracted. The bruschetta was good. They also offer a vegan bitter chocolate brownie, which we were too full to try, but was nice to have a vegan dessert as well. The margaritas were good too.

Service ****
Everything was served in a timely fashion, the waiter came immediately to the table. She even asked if we wanted the appetizer served first, which we appreciated. They cleaned up very quickly and were speedy with the check. They even gave us a shot of limoncello digestive at the end of the meal free!

Atmosphere ***
Cute setting with indoor and outdoor seating. They do allow smoking, however, which we didn’t enjoy.

Price $$
10-20 euro

Pros: Pleasant outside seating area, Good portion sizes

Cons: Smoking allowed in restaurant (gross), Expensive

AbbeyBlake

Points +22

04 Aug 2019

Amazing!

Staff are so kind and accommodating and the vegan menu is one of the best I’ve seen in Mykonos! The avocado brownies come with vegan passion fruit ice cream and are to die for!

I would give it 5 stars if I could!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Reasonably priced, Superb staff

MrThatsThat

Points +28

15 Jul 2019

Amazing food, great service, decent prices

This place is awesome. I ate here three times in four days and loved every meal. Ask for the vegan menu. The penne arrabiata is super tasty and both pastas I tried were good portions. I also ordered the pane, which is just one big piece of good bread with really good Greek olives, olive oil and the best balsamic I have ever had. Definitely recommend it.

Pros: Great service, really good food and decent prices.

Romer87

Points +168

14 Jul 2019

Delicious Italian in Mykonos

This place has its own vegan/vegetarian menu. The food was we delicious- we got the pasta primavera plate, vegetarian pizza, mushroom plate, and vegan butter brownie- all were incredible. The staff is friendly and overall we had good service. There is a lot of outdoor seating. The prices aren’t super cheap but nothing crazy considering it is Mykonos and prices are jacked up. Overall great place for vegans to eat.

Pros: Several vegan options , Great outdoor seating , Friendly staff

Jayness33

Points +150

08 Jul 2019

Great options, great flavours.

Their vegan options are plentiful and they really know what they are doing. Very impressed!

Pros: Separate menu, They know what vegan means

Return to Mykonos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has d’Angelo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.