First Review by Naeko

Yum! - Edit

We ate here once on our holiday but would have definitely ate here again if we had stayed longer! The hot dogs were so tasty as were the hash browns. The weather wasn't great but the venue was cute and undercover. The vendor was helpful and the menu clearly stated what each hot dog was. Wish we were in Seattle now!

Mind-blowing vegan hot dogs! - Edit

Keaton (the owner/operator) sure knows his vegan hot dogs! He doesn't just serve typical dogs with a few condiments, but true culinary masterpieces! Definitely try the Elote dog, piled high with chargrilled corn and scallions, drizzled with mayo and served with a slice of lime. Another favorite is the "breakfast time somewhere" dog, which has these awesome hash brown patties tucked inside! Last time I tried a gluten-free dog, and to my surprise it was even tastier than the gluten version! Definitely try a GF dog even if you don't have to be GF.

HappyCow has no hours listed, but he's almost always at Peddler Brewing Company on Sundays from 1-7pm. They've got a great beer garden with free water which is an awesome place to sit and eat some hot dogs on a sunny day.

Pros: 100% Vegan, Passionate vegan owner!, Creative and absolutely delicious food, Amazing gluten free options

Cons: Best on a sunny day

Great dude, great food - Edit

Love this cart! He has a special each month alongside his regular menu, which has super filling, tasty dog options. I just wish I could make it to the cart frequently, but my schedule doesn't allow for it.

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cycle Dogs - Mobile Cart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.