CLOSED: Custom Built Pizza

Contact 702-473-9918

4165 S Grand Canyon Dr Ste 105, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89147

Serves meat, vegan options available. Could choose the toppings you want on your pizza. Has vegan cheese, gluten-free crust. Pizza is baked on individual disposable pans. Confirmed closed, Sep 2014.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by serenacarey

Great Place Tasty and GREAT VEGAN PIZZA - Edit

Stopped here on a trip for a work confernce. Find this on Happy Cow and happy I did. Under ten bucks with s whole wheat crust. Comfortable, friendly and very accommodating.

Pros: Fast, Economical, Friendly

Cons: Only One location

Delicious vegan, gluten-free pizza - Edit

From the moment you walk in, the experience of creating your own pizza starts. They advertise gluten-free and vegan on the window so we thought we'd give it a try. You choose which crust you want (I'm allergic to wheat so we opted for the gluten-free version. This one is frozen, not freshly rolled, but you'd never know the difference). Then, you choose a sauce (we chose one with vegan pesto and the other with tomato). You choose the cheese (we had Daiya), and as many toppings as you want. It's unlimited toppings). We got mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, artichokes, and olives. Both pizzas came out quickly and were delicious! I'd opt for no spinach next time because it turned out crispy and chewy. Besides that, both pizzas were phenomenal!

Pros: Vegan and gluten-free, Vegan pesto!!!!, Reasonable prices and quick

Cons: No vegan protein options - soy chicken, tofu

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Custom Built Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 433 times since May 2014.