Curry Kitchen

( 1 review )
231-571-9777

1141 3rd St, Muskegon, Michigan, USA, 49441

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian cuisine. The right side of the vegetarian entree list are vegan, as are all but one of the appetizers, and the bread.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by NastyBedazzler

Great Little Place - Edit

Good selection and very transparent menu of meat, vegetarian, and vegan dishes, most of which are plainly labeled veggie or meat. My girlfriend and I just visited this place for the first time a few days back and I felt compelled to write my first review for it.

I got a vegetable curry that was outstanding. The server was an older gentleman and he was so excellent, I'm not sure if the service is always on point like this but he brought us free mango smoothies (which I didn't drink being vegan so my gf took mine she said it was delicious) and after dinner he brought us free ice cream (which I also didn't eat but it's the thought that counts).

The experience was very good and we'll be going back again soon. On a side note they have a spice meter on the back that you can choose from, they can go above the chart and make your food outrageously spicy if you're into that sort of thing. I went for a 6 above their highest five and it was pretty damn hot and really damn good. Highly recommended! I give it five stars though this app will only let me select up to 4.

Pros: so many options with clear labeling between meat a, great service, very nice on the inside

Cons: the vegan options aren't as clearly defined on the

Return to Muskegon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Curry Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.