Curry in a Hurry

Contact 801-467-4137

2020 S State St, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84104

Serves meat, vegan options available. The vegetarian items on the menu are reported vegan suitable. Located close to Salt Lake Community College. Mon-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm

Category: Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Pakistani, Non-veg

First Review by ohitsmari

One of My Favorites - Edit

I've been going to Curry in a Hurry since my dad moved to Utah six years ago. I love their food and the staff is friendly and always remembers me, even though I can only visit about once a year. Their vegetarian dishes are ALSO vegan and this is clearly stated on the menu. They also have a separate menu that lists the vegetarian/vegan options of the day. You can choose to sit outside and people watch, or sit in the cozy interior, but either way, I feel comfortable every time I eat there. I wish that they didn't serve meat so that I could give them 5 stars, but maybe eventually they'll reduce their use of animal products :)

Pros: Great food, friendly staff, cheaper

Good Vegan Food Fast - Edit

This small restaurant located on the west side of State Street has four different vegan curries, vegan flat bread, vegan samosas, and vegan papadoms. You order at the counter, and get it served up on a styrofoam plate. There is room for about 16 diners inside, while Indian pop-music videos play on the TV. There is a couple tables outside. The food is good and filling. The price is reasonable. This is one of the only restaurants in Utah serving Halal food (permissible to eat according to Islamic law).

Pros: Fast, Tasty , Convenient

Cons: Serves Meat, Small Interior

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Curry in a Hurry closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 816 times since Jan 2013.