Curry Hut

Contact 706-922-4616

2810 Washington Rd, Augusta, Georgia, USA, 30909

Serves meat, vegan options available. Re-opening late-Aug 2015 after renovations. Indian restaurant offering buffet and a la carte menu. Some vegetarian dishes. Indian curries and a few Indo-Chinese dishes. Open Mon 11:30am-2:30pm, Mon 5:00pm-9:30pm, Wed 11:30am-2:30pm, Wed 5:00pm-9:30pm, Thu 11:30am-2:30pm, Thu 5:00pm-9:30pm, Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, Fri 5:00pm-9:30pm, Sat 11:30am-2:30pm, Sat 5:00pm-9:30pm, Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Indo-Chinese, Non-veg

First Review by JenniferNicole

Horrible food and bad service - Edit

The food here was incredibly mediocre for the exorbitant price that they charge. Also, the service was horrible. The waitress never smiled, she rushed us to order, was very impolite, and just gave off an overall negative vibe. I will never go there again.

Pros: The ice was cold

Cons: Unfriendly service, Lackluster food, Old and trashy looking menu

They do not just accomodate vegans, they seek us - Edit

While some Indian restaurants are comfortable with vegetarian cooking, this restaurant was comfortable cooking for vegans. They do not just accomodate vegans, they seek us out. They explained which items on the menu or on the buffet were suitable for vegans. We visited at what turned out to be a busy time and I was impressed how fast they refilled the buffet, how clean they kept the buffet area, how fresh the food was. At tables they kept water glasses filled and empty plates removed promptly, not just for us but for all surrounding tables. The staff was a beehive of activity, not once did I see a need of anyone go unattended. The food was flavorful and fun. If in this area of town again, this would be my choice for lunch again!

Vegan options- a must try - Edit

I really enjoyed eating at the buffet at Curry Hut. They had about 4 VEGAN options that you could have. That is a lot compared to other restaurants. They also have a menu that has more vegan or vegetarian options. The buffet seemed a little small- but I loved the vegan options. I would recommend this to fellow vegans or vegetarians and even meat eaters. The atmosphere is calm and relaxing. They were able to accommodate a large group of 18+ for us and feed us all. Thank you for the great service!

Pros: buffet, vegan, cozy

Return to Augusta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Curry Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.