Curry Curry Thai

1385 Highlands Ridge Rd SE Unit D, Smyrna, Georgia, USA, 30082

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegans have choices of several types of mixed veggie stir frys with rice and tofu as a protein for almost every dish. Fried tofu is a side, as well as edamame and several types of vegan rice. The curry sauce is made with coconut milk. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Thu 5:00pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-3:30pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by larryfeltonj

great tasty options - Edit

I saw this place in this app so checked it out while in town on business. I ordered the egg rolls, hot and sir soup and mixed veggie stir fry with tofu. You get to choose the level of spice in spicy dishes. The hot and sour soup was good and came free with my stir fry. The veggie egg rolls were decent. The stir fry was fantastic! The somehow made the tofu even more flavorful. I got medium spicy and mixed in the rice. Great sauce.

Pros: lots of vegan options. Good flavor. very friendly

Cons: none

We've been eating there for nine years - Edit

I really enjoy Curry Curry. My wife and I have been eating there periodically since we began dating. The food is good, and I've found them to be flexible with requests for modifications to the food.

They have brown rice as an option, which is one of the reasons we continued to go there, since we don't eat white rice or white bread. I've always found it odd that many restaurants present themselves as "healthy" when they have only white flour products and white rice as options. The nutritional desirability of whole grains isn't even controversial.

The staff at Curry Curry is extremely friendly, and we've never had to wait long to be served.

Pros: Good food, Brown rice option, Flexible with modifications

Cons: Strip mall surroundings

Return to Smyrna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Curry Curry Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.