Curry Co

• Veg-friendly
Contact +49-1739765497

Louisenstr. 62, Dresden, Germany, 01099

Serves meat, vegan options available. Curry & Co is a sausage bar serving the typical dish currywurst (curry sausage) but has a few vegan sausage dishes, as well as a vegan ice cream.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, German, Non-veg

First Review by chloeingermany

not the best midnight snack i've ever had... - Edit

I probably should have gone for what this palce is about: curry sausage (or even my usual: chips. plain and simple). had some carrot & parsnip chips instead. didn't like the parsnip at all, the carrot chips tasted weird as well. it just didn't work for me. unfortunately, rather disappointing, especially for its price :(

Pros: location & service, open until late

Cons: taste, price

The Currywurst is good, but ... - Edit

... I could not stay there. It smells as if you fell right into the deep fryer. And like dead meat.
However, if you take your food outside it is quite tasty.

Pros: tasty vegan choices

Cons: disgusting smell

good fast food - Edit

Simple, fast food. You can get vegan curry, fries, and a few different sauces to choose from. There is also vegan mayo to dip the seasoned fries in. Service was super fast and the food was very tasty.

Pros: fast service

Vegan Currywurst, yay! - Edit

This was actually the first place I visited and I was very excited to try a vegan currywurst.
There were many sauces to choose from and I chose the "special" which was mango/ginger sauce (this changes). The sauce was good but was a bit overpowering so I couldn't taste much of the currywurst anymore...
I actually ate another currywurst at the christmas market (the one at the August square) and went for the traditional curry (mild), much much better!
The French fries were ok to German standards (sorry, but in Belgium we have better fries :)), the vegan mayonaise was yummy, try it!

Pros: Vegan currywurst, yay!, Cheap and fast, Very good mayonaise

Cons: mango/ginger sauce was overpowering

Vegan Curry - Edit

One option only: curry wurst and french fries, with a variety of sauces to choose from. Very tasty if you are looking for a good, fast meal and don't mind typical 'meat dishes'.

Small place with few tables, friendly staff, rather and imbiss, not a restaurant where you would sit for a while.

Pros: fast, yummy

Veggie Currywurst, yay!!! - Edit

Having a German boyfriend, we always turn to Happy Cow to see if there's anywhere that has veggie cw, and this place did not disappoint! The fries were so good! I think we'll be coming here A LOT when we move to Dresden next year. I went for the classic curry sauce, but they have many other sauces, like peanut, pineapple curry, and i think honey mustard, just to name a few. Not to mention, for less that 6eu you get cw with fries and a beer, so it's pretty cheap as well.

Tasty quick meal - Edit

We go often when we want to eat something quick and unhealthy... but also very tasty! The sausages and the sauces taste good, the french fries too. The only problem is the smell in there... But if you want to eat fried this is the unescapable conseuence.
I actually see more and more people asking for vegan Wurst, they could actually become vegan 100% ! (a little suggestion...)

Pros: Tasty Wurst, Tasty sauces, Tasty french fries

Cons: they offer meat too

good value, good chips!! - Edit

Has great seasoned chips with about three or four vegan sauce options, including vegan mayo. ALso vegan sausages smoked or plain,..for a sausage and large chips it comes to about euro 3.80,and is hugely filling, really simple but tasty lunchtime or snack meal at a cheap price, can also get a range of drinks, including the fritz range or a bunch of beer sorts.can sit in or take out and eat in the park which is about ten minutes walk away. Highly recommended :-)

Pros: cheap, tasty, fast

Return to Dresden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Curry Co closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1236 times since Feb 2012.