Curra's Grill

512-444-0012

614 E Oltorf St, Austin, Texas, USA, 78704

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican restaurant specializing in Central Mexican food. Has vegan chorizo on the menu, and 3 kinds beans are vegan. Willing to modify upon request. Open Mon-Thu 7:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 7:00am-11:00pm, Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by CeeDee

Wonderful, colorful and fun restaurant! - Edit

Curra's Grill is one of the best Mexican restaurants that I have ever eaten in. It has interesting Central Mexican cuisine, a fun colorful atmosphere, great staff and fabulous food.

Everything we ate was delicious, interesting and nicely prepared! The menu is very vegan friendly with three out of four of their beans made without any animal additives. The staff was happy to make accommodations for my needs and I had a lot of options, it was truly hard to decide what to order!

Curra's Grill even had vegan chorizo! But, seriously, order the tamales ... I have never, ever in my thirty years of eating tamales had such delicious tamales. If I could eat them every week, I would. They were worth going all the way to Austin! In addition, their salsa was fabulous and they serve red corn tortillas with their dishes which were really unique and delicious! (I ate the tortillas plain on my way back to Dallas and still enjoyed every bite!)

The restaurant also features interesting, unique cocktails and would be a fun place to unwind in the evening with a group of friends, bowls of guacamole and chips, and good conversation.

If you're in Austin and like MX food, check this place out!

Pros: Fantastic food, Lovely, friendly staff, Fun atmosphere

Cons: A little noisy

Return to Austin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Curra's Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.