Cuppa Joe

• Veg-friendly
Contact 970-453-3938

118 S Ridge St (at Washington), Breckenridge, Colorado, USA, 80424

Serves meat, vegan options available. This hip and modern coffeehouse with a view serves breakfast and lunch every day. Try the vegan breakfast burrito served with tofu and the cold portobello, cold roasted vegetables, avocado and greens sandwich without the cheese. Serves drinks, teas, granola, smoothies and more. Free Wi-fi.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Non-veg

First Review by kerrykw

Great staff, solid coffee - Edit

I visited Breckenridge recently and checked out this place for coffee after a couple hours of driving. The place had a great atmosphere. I got an almond milk latte. they were busy while I was waiting for my drink, which did not come terribly late, but they gave me a voucher for a free drink anyway. They were very kind. Although I did not eat anything here, they had a burrito labeled as vegan and several other things that appeared to be easily made vegan via subbing out the cheese.

really tasty - Edit

While the only item labeled vegan is the breakfast burrito, the staff told me the asparagus sandwich with sundried tomatoes was vegan without the cheese, so I got it. It was delicious! I ate some of my boyfriend's tofu breakfast burrito, and it was flavorful but too spicy for both of our preferences. I had a smoothie with soy milk... make sure to say no honey since it seems they use it for sweetener.

Pros: yummy, okay prices, friendly staff

Cons: not many vegan items

Excellent vegan burrito! - Edit

We went here for breakfast and thoroughly enjoyed a soy Café Au Lait and a vegan burrito (it's even listed as a vegan burrito on the menu, which makes it easy to identify). The burrito was probably the best breakfast burrito I've ever had. It was full of seasoned tofu, potatoes and veggies. I also liked how it was grilled after it was made. Several of their other food items could be easily veganizable. It was a nice atmosphere that appeared to be the locals spot.

Pros: Vegan burrito

Cons: Not open in the evening

Good for breakfast and lunch! - Edit

Many options for vegetarians, with a vegan burrito and option to modify many of their options.

They also have gluten free bread if you ask for it, and avocado.

Also check out meta yoga next store!

Pros: Many veg options, Vegan breakfast burrito

Cons: Closes at 3pm

Great new place - Edit

It's great to have another vegan friendly place in town. The woman who works there was vegan for a while, so she is very helpful in figuring out what is vegan on the menu. There is a delicious vegan burrito filled with tofu, veggies, and potatoes. It's very hearty and satisfying. They are very open to modifying other dishes on the menu. It has become one of my favorite places for lunch.

Pros: Delicious food, Cute inside, Very friendly service

Cons: No vegan baked goods

Return to Breckenridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cuppa Joe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1871 times since Aug 2011.