Contact 773-342-1414

1414 N Milwaukee Ave (at Wood), Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60622

Serves meat, vegan options available. Modern Nepalese and Indian food. The staff is knowledgeable about vegan diet and the day buffet shows which items are vegan. The naan bread, which come out to the table, is not vegan, and you can substitute roti which is vegan. Lots of veg options on menu as well. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Nepalese, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

Delicious buffet with vegan options marked - Edit

I love their daily buffet! The vegan options are clearly marked and the staff is knowledgeable about veganism. I have eaten their for dinner, but I love sampling lots of items so I prefer the buffet. My biggest complaint is that it is a bit pricey. I do love the flavors they use and would recommend the buffet. But, come hungry to get your money's worth!

Pros: Vegan options on the buffet, Great flavors

Cons: Expensive

Cumin - Edit

I've eaten at Cumin several times now. What had drawn me to Cumin was the fact that they're one of the only restaurants in Chicago that serves Nepalese food. Unfortunately their Nepalese food is no good. However, their Indian entrees are a hit and I definitely recommend them. The thing that I like most about Cumin is when I tell them I'm vegan they're sure to make my food without butter/ghee, and they also offer a few naans that are vegan friendly as well.

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cumin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1577 times since Aug 2011.