CLOSED: Cultivate Cafe

Contact 850-461-2698

529 Harbor Blvd Ste 101, Destin, Florida, USA, 32541

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu offers vegetarian dishes and is laid out in 3 categories: salads or wraps, paninis, and seafood plus 1 rotating meat option. Sources local produce from Seaside farmers market. CONFIRMED CLOSED, JULY 2016. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by bethruggles

Great place to grab lunch! - Edit

I visited Cultivate Cafe today with my omni husband and two kids. It's a small little place and the staff are very knowledgeable about veganism and pretty much everything can be made Vegan by omitting one or two ingredients. I had the veggie tacos and they were amazing! Kids had grilled cheese and they were happy. Hubby had sasquatch panini with beans and rice, loved it!

Pros: Vegan options, knowledgeable staff, serves beer an

Cons: small menu , no kids menu

so very yummy! - Edit

I was so excited to find this gem in Destin! After bland salads for 3 days I could actually order real delicious food from the menu! I had shrimp tacos without out dairy. The owner was fantastic about making this meal gluten and dairy free. I wish I could come here every day! AND they make a point of being panti-Monsanto--yay!!

Return to Destin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Cultivate Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.