First Review by hippublican

www.meetup.com/csravs/events - Edit

We hold health events every Thursday 6:30 pm throughout the year at the eastern central Georgia regional library ECGRL check schedule of website www.ecgrl.com. Become a member (no cost) at the www.meetup.com site and search CSRA Vegetarian society and be notified of events by email.
Call Ross 803-474-7448 or Ame 706-8141129 for more info.

Pros: Friendly , good vibes, Motivated

Cons: Need marketing help, Need volunteers, No office

The best! - Edit

I've been an active member of the group for less than a year, and already I can say with full conviction that it has changed my life for the better. It's easy to feel out of place being a veg*an in Georgia, so it's great to have this sense of community with other veg-heads.
It's such a diverse group of people and I love getting to know everyone over a big plate of awesome vegetarian food! We typically do monthly potlucks and those are my personal favorite. If you're thinking of joining the group, potlucks are a great place to start! They're super laid-back and we have great discussion.
Come hang out with us and you'll definitely leave with new recipes and new friends.

Pros: diverse people, great food, fun get-togethers

Return to Augusta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CSRA Vegetarian Society closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1279 times since Sep 2010.