First Review by hippublican

CSRA Veg update - Edit

We hold health events one Saturday a month at 6:30 pm.

Become a member (no cost) at the www.meetup.com site and search CSRA Vegetarian society and be notified of events by email. We also do meet ups at restaurants which will be scheduled.
Call Ross 803-474-7448 for more info.
Our FB is active, see us there too!

www.meetup.com/csravs/events - Edit

We hold health events every Thursday 6:30 pm throughout the year at the eastern central Georgia regional library ECGRL check schedule of website www.ecgrl.com. Become a member (no cost) at the www.meetup.com site and search CSRA Vegetarian society and be notified of events by email.
Call Ross 803-474-7448 or Ame 706-8141129 for more info.

Pros: Friendly , good vibes, Motivated

Cons: Need marketing help, Need volunteers, No office

The best! - Edit

I've been an active member of the group for less than a year, and already I can say with full conviction that it has changed my life for the better. It's easy to feel out of place being a veg*an in Georgia, so it's great to have this sense of community with other veg-heads.
It's such a diverse group of people and I love getting to know everyone over a big plate of awesome vegetarian food! We typically do monthly potlucks and those are my personal favorite. If you're thinking of joining the group, potlucks are a great place to start! They're super laid-back and we have great discussion.
Come hang out with us and you'll definitely leave with new recipes and new friends.

Pros: diverse people, great food, fun get-togethers

Return to Augusta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CSRA Vegetarian Society closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.