CsendesM Vegan Bistro

Contact 309481488

Henszlmann Imre u. 1, Budapest, Hungary, 1053

Small vegan bistro est. 2015. Uses fresh produce and ecological packaging. Jan 2016 updated menu and new staff. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, International, Beer/Wine

First Review by Dimesivan

Clean, healthy and simple foods - Edit

This place is really cute and not that big. We were surrounded by locals there. Love it that they have a bunch of ladies stuff to use in the restroom.
First we chose all the 3 things from the menu that weren't in stock (I guess because of the new years holidays). Eventually I had a nice and creamy banana hot choco with hazelnutmilk. A very filling buckwheat crêpe wich had tasty vegan cheese on top. And for desert a moist sugar free chocolate cake that was really good.
Friendly and very hard working staff. Definitely worth the visit.

Pros: Healthy, Fresh

One of the best in Budapest - Edit

One of my favourite places in Budapest. Good menu with a daily specials menu which includes a different soup, main meal and dessert every day. Standard menu is also brilliant.

Nice atmosphere and lovely staff.

Pros: Staff, Menu, Atmosphere

Enjoyed it! - Edit

I was at CsendesM to work for a few hours and to have lunch. It's a nice little place, the service was good and the meal I had (vegan burger with potatoes and some tea) was very tasty and well presented.

Will definitely go visit again.

Pros: Good meal, Good service, Quiet

Cons: Slow wi-fi

Best in the neighborhood! - Edit

One of the gems of Budapest.
There are 3 other vegan restaurants in this area but this is my favorite. I was there 3 times yesterday and pretty much every day since the beginning of my long term stay in Pest.
It's a small place. When the weather allows they have 6 extra tables on each side of the street.
The Daily Menu is excellent (2 or 3 courses) and can never finish my plate for the portion are fairly large. Every items - including drinks- I tasted so far is delicious.
The price are more than reasonable and the service is very friendly and accommodating.
I LOVE this place.

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-31

Healthy, tasty...please smile! - Edit

I came here and had the veggie patty sandwich and a cherry blackcurrant juice. They seem to be very health conscious, and the food was delicious and cheap. My only complaint is that the staff weren't very friendly. However, i would still come back here.

Pros: Healthy, Minimal, Cheap

Cons: Staff don't smile

delicious, tasty, good in every way! - Edit

this very charming, relaxed bistro is a treasure in budapest. everything is tasty - but doesn't taste that way because it's so delicious! I had the pancake with spinach and cheese - everybody should try that! the staff is very friendly and the interiors are nice, too.

Pros: without sugar, animal-free, tasty

every bite a great! - Edit

the very nice waitress brought me a buckwheat-crepe filled with spinach and the best cheese 2.0 that i ever ate. go there and support their approach to Server good food without harming anything and anyone.

Super good food - Edit

We had the daily menu and enjoyed every bit of it. Watermelon tomato gazpacho soup was wonderful, the main plate with white beans amazing and the puffed rice apricot cake for the dessert super yummy! Nice location and pluses for the outdoor seating too. One of my favourites in Budapest, gotta go back one day!

Pros: Quality food

Cons: Waitress seems a bit lost but does her best

Excellent - Edit

Very solid option to consider if you're in Budapest. I had the daily specials: spring vegan soup, bean chili as the main course and raw apple cake. Everything was tasty and delicious.

Recommended!

Pros: Vegan, Friendly staff, Nice music

Cosy, quiet and cheap - Edit

A vegan bistro hidden where you can find shelter from the noise and traffic of the city.

Pros: Lots of gluten free options and friendly staff.

Cons: A bit difficult to find - the adress is not entire

excellent! - Edit

When I was in Boedapest, I just walked around and so I found this small vegetarian (vegan?) restaurant. The food was really very very good. I felt so lucky. So to every visiter of Boepast, I would recommend this small restaurant!

Return to Budapest Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CsendesM Vegan Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.