Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar

( 1 review )

Westfield Shopping Village, Shop 7, Scarborough Beach Rd, Innaloo, Western Australia, 6018

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria chain with two vegan pizzas: smokey bbq pulled jackfruit and herb crusted al funghi. Has vegan cheese (for a charge) and vegan aioli, plus option to build your own pie. Note that the crust of the spinach ricotta and margherita vegetarian pizzas are made with non-vegan cheese. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm, 5:00pm-1:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by UrVeggieMate

Bomb mushroom pizza! - Edit

Note: this seating in this place is all bartop and stools. The place would probably seat about 7-9 people.

Visited here with a friend on 9/4. We ordered a large half and half with the vegan al funghi pizza and the vegetarian supreme (made vegan by replacing the cheese with the vegan alternative).

The great thing about Crust for me is that I find their pizzas to be less oily than ones from stores like Domino's or Pizza Hut. In terms of flavours, the veggie supreme was pretty much like most other veggie supreme pizzas I've ordered from other pizza chains; not bad by any means but didn't really stand out for me. The al funghi pizza was bomb though! The herb crusting on the mushrooms really makes all the difference in turning it from a regular old mushroom pizza to something interesting. My (non-veg) friend also enjoyed the al funghi pizza.

I wouldn't *HIGHLY* recommend Crust but considering that Innaloo is an area where there aren't many solid vegan options (to my current knowledge) for a complete meal, it's not a bad option at all. I would probably visit again if I was in the area, and order a full al funghi pizza ;)

Updated from previous review on 2018-04-10

Pros: Crust is less oily than other WA pizza chains, Staff were very knowledgeable and helpful

Return to Innaloo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.