Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar

( 1 review )
0395632001

152 Koornang Rd, Carnegie, Victoria, 3163

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria chain with two vegan pizzas: smokey bbq pulled jackfruit and herb crusted al funghi. Has vegan cheese and vegan aioli, option to build your own pizza. Open Mon-Thu 5:00pm-10:00pm, Fri 11:30am-10:30pm, Sat 4:00pm-10:30pm, Sun 4:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by ericacrombie

Yummy pizza, good vegan options - Edit

I've ordered vegan pizzas from here quite a few times now. They're my local pizza place and they're pretty quick to deliver. About half an hour, I think.

Last time I ordered a half-and-half jackfruit and funghi pizza. Both are really nice and I don't know which one I like more. The funghi is more creamy with rich flavours whereas the jackfruit is more bold and has a smoky, tangy flavour. Be aware that they put sliced, fresh chili on the jackfruit one which I was happy with since I love chili but the person I ate with was having a rough time. Ask for no chili if you dislike really spicy things.

The vegan cheese is pretty good as is the aioli so you could go some swapsies on the vegetarian pizzas to make them vegan, too.

I'll upload a photo when I get around to it.

Pros: Yummy, Good options, Efficient delivery

Cons: A bit more expensive than other pizza places

Return to Carnegie Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.