Crunchbox

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan
    ( 1 review )

4/5 Mulgul Rd, Malaga, Western Australia, 6090

Plant-based dessert company making cakes and slices for catering, private functions, and supplying to retailers. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by UrVeggieMate

I hope this place becomes more well-known! - Edit

Stopped by here today to order a cake for my sister's birthday. The owner of the place is friendly and was happy to show us a variety of different slices for sampling ($5 a slice). He was also very helpful/accomodating when assisting us in choosing the flavour and design of the cake.

My sister took away a blue vanilla slice to sample and gave me and my mother some to share with her. The biscuit base is just the right mix of crunchy and chewy with a nice hint of chocolate. The slice itself is rather creamy and goes down well! My mother also reckons that the flavour was quite coconutty overall. All three of us loved it.

We decided on a strawberry chocolate flavoured cake and are eagerly waiting to try it!
Edit 22/4: The choc strawberry cake was very chocolatey and rich! Also like the blue vanilla slice in that it went down quite smoothly. It was a big hit with my non-veg family.

Updated from previous review on 2018-04-13

Pros: Friendly owner, Order customisation

Return to Malaga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crunchbox closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.