Cruise In Country Diner

( 1 review )
503-628-0500

9785 SW River Rd, Hillsboro, Oregon, USA, 97123

Serves meat, vegan options available. American diner specializing in hamburgers. Offers two made-in-house vegan burger choices: a southwest burger and the Oregon harvest burger. Vegan sides include fresh cut fries, waffle sweet potato fries, or side salad. Staff is accommodating to vegans. Open Wed-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm. Closed Mon-Tue.

Categories: American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by AshleyESp

Do not recommend - Edit

My daughter, fiance, and I visited, since it is very close to our home and we drove past it multiple times.
Fiance was craving a burger so we went there since I knew they had veggie options and it was on the way home.
I could not believe we spent $13 on my veggie burger. It was terrible, bland, and not cooked well. The fries also had something really nasty in them that I got a taste of and it made me sick later.

I do not recommend spending your money here. Yeah the place is cute, the service was good, and location is optimal, but not worth it. I can make way better at home for a fraction of the price!

Pros: Omni and veg friendly, Cute environment, Nice staff

Cons: Bland and even gross tasting food, Pricy!, Made me feel sick later

Return to Hillsboro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cruise In Country Diner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.