Crudo

Contact 0648608036

Burchtstraat 126, Nijmegen, Netherlands, 6523GC

Vegan cafe and shop. Mostly raw menu items. Shop sells juicers, dehydrators, and other goods. Open Mon 10:00am-6:00pm, Wed-Thu 10:00am-6:00pm, Fri 10:00am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm. Hours vary - check website for details.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Carin69

really delicious - Edit

it was all RAW Pizza for me. for me it was perfect but my date would not be full. I can only recommend going there. also nice shop within.

Pros: raw vegan, shop without packaging, variety on menu

Amazing vegan food - Edit

Crudo is a lovely lovely place run by friendly people serving excellent raw food as well as clothing, books, etc. You won't regret the Bolognese and you wouldn't believe raw food could deliver some a wholesome meal. The weather was hot so we sat outside (in the shade) and watched the world go by. I wish there was a restaurant like this close to where we live. Thank you Crudo!

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-31

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff, Good choice

Cons: Expensive

Healthy and simple - Edit

The salad was good but not very special. If you love healthy and raw food it is fine but it is not a place to take friends with who don't eat vegan or raw.
The lemon cheesecake was good, the other cakes looked too healthy for me but maybe they were very tasty too ...

Pros: lemon cheesecake, nice place

Cons: too healthy/alternative for non vegans or non raw

Crudo Nijmegen: geweldig! - Edit

Chocotaart (rauw) aanrader voor choco lovers! :)
Heel gezellig, vriendelijk personeel, uitstekende prijs-kwaliteitsverhouding. Het eten is vers, lekker, puur, gezond, en....heel veel keuze! Vrijwel alles rauw! :) De ligging is lekker centraal. Ben extra ver gereisd naar Nijmegen, vooral om Crudo te bezoeken. Ik kijk sinds mijn eerste bezoek gisteren uit naar de volgende bezoeken!

Heerlijk eten met fantastische uitzicht - Edit

Geweldige plek om de haastige wereld en het winkelend publiek aan je voorbij te laten gaan. Bovendien heerlijk RawFood eten, zoals appeltaartjes en salades.

Pros: Het heerlijke eten, Goede en vriendelijke service, Uitzicht/ lokatie

We had a really nice dinner - Edit

Er hangt hier een hele goede sfeer van het echte levende zuivere voedsel. De Kok is mede opgeleid bij het Hippocrates Health Institute. Het is een leuke combinatie van winkel en restaurant met veel menu keuzes en zit mogelijkheden (7 tafels) in hartje Nijmegen. Een aanrader.

Pros: Goede sfeer, menu keuzes, vega, raw, juices

Cons: geen

Very good food, but some room for improvement left - Edit

The restaurant is quite small with only a few tables. It is part of a bigger organic supermarket in the heart of Nijmegen and super easy to find. First of all the I have to say that the Green velvet soup was amazing. The chiabread was also very good. However, it was quite a task to order from the already short menu. They were out of the raw burger and of the homemade kombucha, which were of course the two things I originally wanted. Besides the soup and bread I had homemade kefir as a drink. It had a nice mild yoghurt like taste, but is definitely not similar to the "real" thing from milk. The raw pizza marinara my boyfriend was having was mainly a big side salad and a quite tasty "pizza"(if you want to call it that). It was small though, certainly considering the price of 15 Euro. This is my main criticism for this nice little place - the food is simply quite expensive. More then 30 Euro for a lunch for two persons is just a bit too much. Therefore I certainly do not regret having tried the place out, but I will not become a regular.

Pros: All vegan, mostly raw, Tasty food, Fresh ingredients

Cons: Expensive, Limited food on stock

Super Tasty and Good Raw Food - Edit

Last week we had a lovely lunch at Crudo. I ordered with my dad the raw bagel and my partner and mom raw crackers with different spreads.They came with nice fresh salad.Such a fresh healthy fulfilling lunch. I enjoyed every bite. Also my partner and parents loved the food although we are not raw foodies. Half of us is vegan the other part not.
I start with a detox green juice. Great! all made fresh in the house.
We ended with a chocolate and a coconut pie with Cappuccino with homemade almond milk. We were totally in heaven! The homemade almond milk is much much better than the commercial. You have to try it. No you have to try everything. And after your visit you can buy all the machineries and food to make your own Rawfood dishes.
Go there, don’t miss this one.

Pros: Good tasty healthy food, Relaxed , shop

Cons: Only oneCrudo in the Netherlands

Return to Nijmegen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crudo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.