CLOSED: Crudo Juice

( 1 review )

n/a

5 Sea St (at Northeast Harbor), Mt Desert, Maine, USA, 04662

Juice and smoothie cafe offering a vegetarian food menu of toasts, sandwiches, salads. Has grab n go and Maine produce & products for sale. Est. 2017. Reported closed / shut down 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion

1 Review

First Review by Mark Thyme

Good vegan eating in North East Harbor - Edit

Been to Acadia many times. North East Harbor has been particularly hard to find vegan options.

My wife and I had just come off a boat cruise from NE Harbor and assumed we would have to head out of town to eat. Instead, Crudo was there.

I had the Bahn Mi - which we could have shared it was so large. The marinated tofu and accompanying vegetables were wonderful - on delicious fresh bread - all vegan!

My wife had the over stuffed ( fresh baked) pita - with chickpeas and veggies. Also big enough to share. We finished them both off!

Stayed around for coffee and homemade raw vegan desserts as well - chocolate coconut truffle and a carrot cake with orange vanilla frosting. Delicious!

Crisp is a wonderful addition to the Acadia National Park dining options.

Pros: Generous portions, Delicious vegan desserts , Multiple creative options

Has CLOSED: Crudo Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.