Crudessence

581-741-1951

837 rue Saint-Joseph Est, Quebec, Quebec, Canada, G1K 3C8

Mostly raw restaurant with multiple outlets. Food is gluten-free, peanut free, and vegan. Sells some prepared food and ingredients to take home like water kefir grains, nuts. Soy-free options. Oct 2016 reported no longer using bee products. Open Mon-Wed 10:00am-7:00pm, Thu-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by HalerCott

love it - Edit

Crudessence is such a nice place to eat. I am vegan and went there with my omnivore dad and his girlfriend and they both really loved their meal! I recommend!!

Pros: Food choice, Staff (really nice people)

Amazing place, amazing food ! - Edit

I was so happy when I learnt Crudessence was coming to town! I went there with a friend of mine and we had the best raw dinner ever. We shared a cheese plate with crackers, then I had a burger and my friend had lasagnas, and we both had an amazing juice. The portions are huge, but if you have a sweet tooth you can buy your dessert and take it home. Everything was sooo good, and very beautifully designed. The place is beautiful but be careful, it can be really crowded. I wouldn't hesitate to go there with people who don't know raw food. I will definitely go back there as soon as possible.

Pros: Amazing raw food and juices, Huge portions, Beautiful plates and decoration

Return to Quebec Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crudessence closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.