Crois-Sants

Contact 00-34933317903

Carrer de Sants, 36 (at Carrer de Premia), Barcelona, Spain, 08014

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small cafeteria specializing in vegan croissants. Also has plenty of other vegan items, such as non-dairy milks and cheeses, cold cuts, hot dogs, burgers, and chicken (from The Vegetarian Butcher). Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Fast food, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by Chris_D

Great Sandwich - Edit

Little place primarily with pastries. They don't have any menu in English so you have to be a bit of a chance taker when you order something, the people behind the counter spoke no English, not exaggerating. I got some coffee, kinda small. A croissant without anything and I really liked it. Then I got the sandwich stated last on the vegan option AND HOLY MOLY I LOVED IT SO MUCH. It was just in my taste and I'd go get it again, and again and then... again.

Pros: The delicious sandwhich

Cons: No English

Limited selection but what they have is great! - Edit

Only one vegan main option - a vegetable protein baguette, and two types of vegan croissant. Baguette was nice if a little plain, and croissant was great. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Pros: Decent food, Fair prices

Cons: Very limited vegan selection

Great vegan croissants - Edit

They do savoury and sweet vegan croissants. The savoury ones have baked-in fillings such as 'verdura' which is vegetables, a bit like a pasty. Sweet vegan croissants include chocolate and mini glazed croissants.

Open Sundays. Nobody spoke English when I was there so I needed 'soy vegano' and they understood and pointed out the vegan options and were very friendly.

Return to Barcelona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crois-Sants closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.