Crockett's Public House

( 1 review )
253-466 3075

118 E Stewart Ave, Puyallup, Washington, USA, 98372

Serves meat, vegan options available. Gastro pub with a few lacto-ovo veg dishes that can be adapted for vegans, such as the baked tortilla chips with guacamole & pico de gallo, the fire-roasted artichoke, and the cerviche salad. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:00pm, Fri 11:30am-11:30pm, Sat 8:00am-11:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by SarahBest

Not as Vegan Friendly As Reviewed - Edit

We went to Crockett's last night because we had a mixed group of eaters. I'm routinely the only vegan in the bunch, so I'm used to having to veganize the menu. NBD.

Most, if not all, of the vegetable dishes on the menu include cheese and are not made to order, so you really can't omit the dairy as people have suggested.

I ended up with a massive bowl of garlic fries, which were delicious, but not enough to qualify as dinner.

I also ordered a classic garden salad with a side of balsamic. The salad was fresh, but I got a half teaspoon of balsamic vinegar to a couple tablespoons of oil for dressing. Frustrating at the best of times, infuriating when starving. I mixed it very well before I poured a touch on my salad - still felt like I was eating an oil slick.

Get the fries. Get a drink. You won't find much else that's vegan here.

Return to Puyallup Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crockett's Public House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.