Creta Network

• Health Store
Contact +40757-559944

6, Aleea Poiana Cernei, Bucharest, Romania,

Part of a chain of Greek health food stores in Romania. This particular store has a small section of food supplements, extra virgin olive oil, fresh products, wines, juices, snacks, crackers, herbal, flour and baking ingredients, cosmetics, body care products, and Greek products.

First Review by veggieriga

Mostly wholesale ? - Edit

I went to the address listed on happycow, but it was an apartment building. I then wrote to the email on the website asking whether they had a physical store or just an online store, as when I tried to visit I only saw an apartment building. Also the online store does not list the prices, just the products they have; probably because they are mostly wholesale. Someone, I believe, the owner wrote back to me and mentioned they are mostly wholesale and sell to restaurants, etc in Europe and on occasion sell to individuals.

I would recommend calling or emailing before going to the physical address listed on happycow as I do not believe it is possible to visit an actual store.

Return to Bucharest Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Creta Network closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 907 times since Feb 2013.