Cresheim Valley Grain Exchange

( 1 review )
267-766-2502

7152 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19119

Serves meat, vegan options available. Southern comfort food. On the backside of the menu are the vegetarian items, of which a few could be made vegan, such as using seitan in a sandwich. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by atownaria

They have a vegetarian menu! - Edit

The first time I went here I was so stoked to see that one side of the menu is entirely vegetarian! I was a little overwhelmed by my choices to be honest. They will tell you that you that they don't have any vegan options but you can easily ask for most things on the veggie menu without the dairy. The seitan wings are so good!! As far as I can tell they are vegan excluding the dipping sauce. The country fried seitan sandwich is yummy too. Served on an potato bun (not vegan) but they'll swap it out no problem. And I love the kale and grain salad. Just ask to remove the goat cheese if you're vegan. I have not really enjoyed their burgers much though. They taste good but they're a bit too mushy for my liking. Overall my fave veggie food in Mt. Airy.

Return to Philadelphia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cresheim Valley Grain Exchange closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.