Crescent Moon Cafe

Contact 828-322-1456

256 1st Ave NW, Hickory, North Carolina, USA, 28601

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers several vegetarian sandwiches, soup, appetizer, and dessert options, and many can be made vegan with the substitution of veganaise and vegan cheese. Staff is knowledgeable about veg. Has gluten-free options, Wi-Fi.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JessicaBl

Amazing Food and Drinks - Edit

Drinks are lovely and lots of options for vegan and veggie people. A lovely oasis in a city I was in for a conference. the ambiance is amazing with local artists. Pretzels were wonderful

Pros: ambiance, drinks, multiple options for vegan and veggie

Cons: could always use more options

Loved It - Edit

It was my first time eating there and I loved it. The staff is very patient and friendly. After I looked the menu over my waitress came over and asked me if I had any questions about the menu, before asking if I was ready to order, I liked that. They had great options for vegetarians and vegans!!! They have the best hummus I have ever tasted!!! I will definitely be going back and bringing my husband and kids next time. Very laid back atmosphere.

Pros: Not expensive, Hummus made to order, Staff ready to answer questions

great food and service - Edit

I enjoyed lunch at the Crescent Moon Cafe. The waitress was friendly and attentive. She made a perfect Americano.

I love the paintings on the wall.

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Atmosphere

crescent moon cafe - Edit

We stopped by after a backpacking trip and got great service and great food! Nice ambiance, laid back atmosphere, friendly staff.

Pros: variety of sandwiches, reasonably priced, yummy veg and vegan options

Return to Hickory Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crescent Moon Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2320 times since Feb 2011.