Crepapelle

Contact 3385401580

Via Giampaolo Orsini 55/A, Florence, Italy, 50126

A colorful, informal vegan restaurant with crepes as the specialty. Other menu items are salads, croquettes, smoothies, juices. Has a full bar. Kitchen closes half an hour before advertised closing time, earlier if they aren't busy - ring ahead to confirm later arrivals. Open Tue-Sat 12:00pm-3:00pm, Tue-Fri 6:00pm-11:00pm, Sat 6:00pm-12:00am, Sun 12:00am-1:00am, Sun 6:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Italian, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by ritahooks

Unbelievable crepes - Edit

I had dinner at Crepapelle a couple of days ago with my girlfriend and two non-vegetarian friends. We all ordered a crepe, plus two of us also ordered a plate of fried vegetables. We were all satisfied with the taste (and the texture of the crepes is also great!), and then we went for the sweet ones... you certainly need to try the "torta della nonna" one (with cream), it reminded me of the real one (and 20+ years have passed since I had one of those!!!). Unbelievable!

Crepapelle is a nice restaurant, very quiet, the lady who served us was very kind, and at the end she also offered us coffee. Recommended!!!

Pros: Unbelievable crepes, The sweet ones!!!

Beware: closes early! - Edit

Walked quite a way to go here for lunch, arrived around twenty past 2 to find them clearing up and told us they were closed and wouldn't serve us despite opening hours stating 3pm (including on the sign on the door).

Pros: Can't say as turned away

Cons: Closed early, Opening hours disregarded if not busy, Customers an inconvinience

wyrd 01 Jul 2016 - Two stars and you haven't even eaten there? Why posting a review, then? I don't understand...

I ate crêpe after many years!! So good. - Edit

On my second day in Florence I was smart enough to eat lunch at this nice little restaurant.
The menu is translated into English and the waitress did her best even if she couldn't speak any or just a tiny bit and she was very friendly.
There are several options of savoury crêpes as well as sweet ones.
They also have salads, chips etc.
I ate the "Hermes"Crêpe (filling of beans, green onion,spices etc) which was really tasty and neither too big nor too small.
I would definitely recommend this place!
it's true, it's far away from the city centre but I wouldn't see this as a "con" especially as there are buses to the city centre which you can take if you don't want to walk a long way.

Pros: Tasty food, reasonable price, nice atmosphere, friendly staff

Yay for Vegan crepes! - Edit

Mum and I walked here, which took a while as it is not in the centre of Florence. It was very busy when we arrived and there were only two spare stools, it is obviously I popular little place. It was decorated very cutely with cartoon drawings (the theme at the time) and we were keen to try the food as it has had such good reviews. We had already had dinner and so just wanted dessert but the dinner menu sounded amazing!

We both got chocolate crepes and shared a side of chips. The chips were ok and the crepe was not quite like a normal crepe but still nice. Overall the place had a good atmosphere but we certainly weren't blown away. Would love to come back and try the lunch/dinner menu sometime as it sounded wonderful.

Pros: Nice atmosphere , Great Menu

Cons: long walk

Amaaaaazing! - Edit

I had dinner at a different vegan restaurant in Florence and I asked the girl behind the counter what her favorite vegan place was and she said Crepapelle. Best recommendation ever. My husband, who is a non-vegan, said it was his favorite meal of our whole Italy trip. We got curry fries, kebob wrap (best thing ever), 2 savory crepes, salad and for dessert the most amazing chocolate and strawberry crepe with whipped cream. It was unreal and nothing tasted "vegan". The girls who are running this place were incredibly nice and I loved that they had their dog behind the counter to greet everyone. I'm only sad that we didn't get to eat here more than once. If you are in Florence it's an absolute must!

Pros: Delicious, Cheap, Friendly

Tasty food, fun place - Edit

Went here with my daughter tonight and he had a blast. The menu was halloween-themed (being October) and we each had some food (I had the pumpkin soup and a zombie crepe) before venturing into dessert crepes (both chocolate lovers so what to choose was a no brainer, though there were many possibilities on the menu).

There's some funny vegan cartoon drawings on the wall, and a bit of vegan literature/info on offer as well. The customers and staff were friendly and having a good time. Check this place out, it's a keeper!

Pros: Reasonably priced, Great menu, wide selection, good variety, Fun atmosphere

Lovely informal restaurant - Edit

This was a lovely small restaurant that was popular and busy. The restaurant has crepes as a specialty but there are the salads and croquettes to enjoy too. The food was really tasty and we really enjoyed our evening here.

Pros: Tasty vegan food, Clean, Friendly

Return to Florence Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crepapelle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.