Cremeria Romana

• Other
Contact n/a

Via del Portico de Ottavia 1b, Rome, Italy

Small gelato shop serving many vegan options made with either water or soy milk. No inside seating, but some benches outside.

First Review by vegan_ryan

delicious!

I had this place on my list of places to visit but hadn't planned on visiting it the day I found it! Cute little shop in the Jewish Ghetto. There was a good selection of vegan ice creams, about 8 or so. I got pistachio, hazelnut and vanilla. Absolutely delicious and well priced. I think I got the 5€ cup and it was plenty! Service was good as well! :-)
Updated from previous review on Sunday October 05, 2014

Cons: No outside seating

Don't miss this!

We were walking around the Jewish Ghetto and found this gelato shop with a "no milk" sign out front, so we headed in. Turned out they do serve vegan gelato either made with non-dairy milk or just water. We had the dark chocolate, the pistachio, and the mixed berry flavors. They were all really good. Highly recommended!

Pros: yummy vegan gelato

Delicious vegan gelato for cheap

This place is a nice little shop in the Jewish quarter of Rome severing 8 flavors of vegan gelato clearly marked as "Parve".

I tried 3 flavors, and they were all very delicious. The woman running the shop was super friendly, also.

Pros: Vegan gelato

Return to Rome Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cremeria Romana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1302 times since Oct 2013.