Creamistry

• Other Other
480-664-0568

7135 E Camelback Rd Ste 151, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85251

Franchise frozen dessert shop with option to create your own ice cream with a coconut base, or with a water based sorbet. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm.

First Review by Leximanion

non-dairy ice cream?! - Edit

Love the fact that creamistry has some vegan options now!! I got the coconut base, fresh banana flavour and topped it with some fresh strawberries! The coconut had a texture so similar to regular ice cream that I thought I might have gotten the wrong one at first! FYI the coconut base is pretty thick/dense so it made my stomach feel a little bit weird but other than that, it was super good! I wish they also had some other vegan flavours as I've never tried banana flavoured ice cream and I'm still used to the chocolate I used to get before going vegan hahaha! Definitely recommend creamistry if you're in the area and up for some vegan ice cream!

Pros: vegan options, kind staff, fast service

Cons: wish there were more vegan flavours available

Yummy Vegan Ice Cream Options - Edit

I love Creamistry and would've added them a long time ago if I knew HappyCow was allowing ice cream shops that aren't 100% vegan!

Creamistry's concept is made-to-order, liquid nitrogen ice cream. First, you choose your base (from which the ice cream is made); 2 of the 4 base options are vegan: sorbet and coconut.

Secondly, you choose a flavor. The certified vegan flavors are Cookie Butter, Strawberry, Banana, Chocolate, and the Pineapple Sorbet.

Lastly, you have the option of choosing toppings for an additional charge. Only the fresh fruit and Strawberry Sundae sauce are vegan.

I typically get the Coconut based Cookie Butter with Strawberry Sundae sauce. It's deliciously creamy. One scoop will run you $5.

It's a fun place for kids to watch the ice cream being made.

This location is located near the Scottsdale Waterfront, across from Nordstrom's.

Pros: yummy vegan options, open late

Cons: expensive, parking, gets very busy

Fun Concept! - Edit

Creamistry is a fun dessert concept where you build your own ice cream from the base up and they freeze it in front of you. I ordered the coconut milk base with Oreos and almonds mixed in. It was creamy and delicious!

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Creamistry closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.