First Review by AvocadoLover

Two vegan ice cream flavours and a few options of vegan cookies - Edit

CREAM is a chain of stores and this is one of their outlets, it has the same vegan options I always see in the San Mateo store.
The ice cream at Cream is ok, not the best ice cream ever in my opinion, but fairly priced and it's always good to have a vegan option.
They have 2 vegan flavors: mint chocolate chip (my favorite) and vanilla.
For the sandwich I would recommend the raisin banana or chocolate cookies.
They charge 4.99 for vegan sandwich (non vegan one is 3.99).

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-17

Pros: vegan options clearly marked

Vegan options available - Edit

I had the soy mint chocolate chip ice cream between two soft vegan oatmeal raisin cookies. It was sinfully good. $3.99 is a reasonable price for the size. My hubby and I usually split it and then walk around downtown to burn off some of the calories.

Yummy Vegan Treat - Edit

Plain and simple, cream is awesome! Stop by this shop for an unbelievably tasty vegan treat at a decent price. When I was there they had a choice of chocolate chip mint or blueberry soy ice cream with 3 different vegan cookie choices. I got the chocolate chip mint which was absolutely delicious (and not green food colored!) sandwiched by two warmed banana walnut chocolate chip cookies. Yum! You definitely should check out cream if you are in the area and take a walk around downtown to burn off the calories :)

Pros: Yum Factor!, Friendly staff, Good price (esp. for Palo Alto)

Return to Palo Alto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cream closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.