Cream Centre

• ( 4 reviews )

Fulchand Niwas 25/B, Chowpatty Sea Face, Mumbai, India, 400 007

Franchise vegetarian restaurant offering an extensive menu with Indian as as well as western food. Modern decor, seats many. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-11:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, International, Italian, Western, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by ashishcheddah

mmelas_

Points +597

10 Feb 2020

Dairy in almost everything

In the "Indian" section, only one dish could be made vegan. It was tasty but options are limited (unless you don't mind getting a non-indian dish maybe)

HarlieRush

Points +180

08 Feb 2019

Amazing veggie burger

Relaxing restaurant near the beach to have some good food. Indian food and fusion. We had veggie burgers and fries and they were great!

Pros: Good service, Everything on the menu looked amazing, Clean toilets

RII

Points +333

24 Dec 2016

Modern Delicious

Wonderful AC modern stylish restaurant. Varied menu of local, regional Indian and European items. We had chaats, sizzlers and pastas. Everything was plentiful and delicious and the service was exceptional. All questions from English-speaking foreigners were answered very thoroughly.

Pros: Modern, clean AC dining room, Varied and delicious menu, Service was exceptional

Cons: Not too many vegan items

ashishcheddah

Points +13

Vegetarian
13 May 2010

Veg Restaurant in Mumbai

Me and my wife finally decided to drop into this place for lunch on Sunday. We the most talked about dish t"Original Channa Batura" which was on the top of the list in a section on the Menu known as "Timeless Classics" and boy we'd never seen such Gigantic Bhaturas ever, so we just ordered for a single dish, another d...ish we ordered was "Paneer & Vegetable Shaslik" that falls under the "Mera Chota Sizzler" section of the Menu card.
Our order arrived and the size of the Baturas left us full of awe and the sizzling "Paneer & Vegetable Shaslik" was overtly tempting. It was almost evident while having these dishes, that top quality ingredients were being used, coz we seldom see such large channas being used in a dish like channa batura in other restaurants. The Paneer was another admirable ingredient, that it literally melted into your mouth, it reminded me of Reshmi Tikkas. By the time we had these two dishes we were already feeling full, so we decided to order a "Sizzling Brownie Fundae", although it was mentioned that the brownie served is eggless and although I am a non-vegetarian, I could't find it to be different in any manner than the one's I have tasted in other non-vegetarian restaurants this makes it a point that eggless brownie's could taste good too. Overall we had a great veggie lunch especially on a Sunday afternoon that left us bloated. To conclude my review I'd say

Return to Mumbai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cream Centre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.