Crazy Noodles Cafe

Contact 413-253-3287

36 Main St, Amherst, Massachusetts, USA, 01002

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual place making eclectic fusion of both Thai noodle and Italian pasta. Will make most dishes vegan when requested. Has tofu as add-on. Cheap lunch specials. Wi-fi. Open Tue-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:30pm.

Category: Italian, Thai, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by jujutsuka

Holy crap amazing - Edit

My family and I stopped here on a whim (Happy Cow roulette, if you will) while on a road trip. Love, love love.

The portions are very generous-- my 4-year-old and I shared an order of pad thai and left with full bellies. Alas, I can only vouch for the pad thai (yummo) and the tofu soup (yummo).
Bonus: they are more than happy to sub simple syrup for honey in their drinks! (For example, the ginger tea.)

Should I ever find myself traveling through New England again, I will eat here again for sure.

Pros: Great value, Kid-friendly

Cons: Kinda dark. Kinda

crazy good - Edit

Crazy noodles is seriously crazy. Ask them what they can make vegan -- they'll say "whatever you want. what do you want? we can make it vegan." OMG !!

My favorite is the pad mee kow: it's rice noodles with ginger and peanuts and sauteed veggies. I've also had vegan pesto pasta, and vegan basil pasta (they were pretty good too, but I always go back to my faves). My other favorite is the yellow coconut curry noodles with tofu (ask for vegan, they'll switch the egg noodles to rice noodles). Also really good, pad see ew: rice noodles, brocolli, carrot, some kind of awesome sauce. Another good staple: simply fried rice with whatever combo of five veggies you can pick from their list.

Vegan app: spring rolls mmmmm.

The premise of crazy noodles is that you pick everything -- pick the noodles (or rice), pick the veggies, pick the sauce, etc. That's why they can be "crazy" and claim they can make everything vegan -- cuz they can!

Casual place, order at counter, food is delivered to table, leave plates on table -- they bus.

Pros: cheap, huge portions, super casual

Return to Amherst Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crazy Noodles Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.