First Review by MirandaM

Tasty dairy-free ice cream - Edit

I took my mum to this ice cream parlour for the first time ever, despite living close to the location for over 10 years. I saw only 2 dairy free flavours when we went, which were mango and chilli chocolate, so I tried them both. The mango was so unbelievably delicious, I truly loved it. The chilli chocolate at first was very tasty also, however after a few minutes I began to feel the burn in the back of my throat - the chilli just didn't resonate with me. I suppose a person that likes spicy food would find this flavour appealing, however it was not for me.
My mum had the non-dairy free rum and raisin, which she also enjoyed.
Aside from that, the mango flavour was incredibly tasty. I will definitely be coming back for more soon :)

Pros: We were offered to try some samples, The scoops were very generous, Delicious flavour

Cons: The chilli chocolate had a LOT of chilli in my opi

Dairy free deliciousness! - Edit

This is an ice cream parlour serving home made ice cream in a host of ever-changing flavours, as well as sundaes, milkshakes and churros. Four or five vegan flavours are always available and the owners are happy for you to try a sample before you choose. I had a vegan waffle cone with a scoop of black forest gateau and a scoop of dark choc fondant, it was amazing, one of the best ice creams I've ever had!

Pros: Several vegan flavours always on offer, Friendly, knowledgable staff, Free sample tastes

Return to Isle Of Wight Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crave Ice Cream at The Ventnorian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 120 times since Jun 2016.