Crane's Pie Pantry

Contact 269-561-2297

6054 124th Ave (M-89), Fennville, Michigan, USA, 49408

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family operated restaurant and winery offering a few veg choices, including a house-made garden burger (vegans ask to omit cheese and pesto) plus a grilled veggie sandwich, wraps, hummus, and salads. Produces its own cider and wine.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by sfdcubfan

Go for the pies! - Edit

3.5 cows. Veggie burger is pretty good but u go to this place for the experience. Its awesome in the Fall. Corn maze. Delicious homemade pies u can get to go. Lots of (somewhat creepy lol) antiques. For vegetarians, there's also grilled cheese on the menu. Great for kids or a date. If they had more vegan options, I would have easily given this place 4 cows.

Good Burger - Edit

Went on a rainy day so the wait wasn't as brutal as what I've read by other reviewers.
Thanks to the recommendations I've read, I ordered the veggie burger as a wrap. Very tasty.
They were out of the the gluten free vegan friendly crisp for dessert so a little bummed but overall a cute stop on our way to Holland.

Pros: Veggie Burger

Cons: No vegan desserts available

I'm becoming a bigger fan - Edit

I was there recently as part of an apple picking orchard visit with kids and grand kid, and we waited about an hour to get in for lunch. They don't have a lot of vegan stuff, but what they do have is EXCELLENT. I had to wrangle with the idea of their own homemade garden burger or what I ended up having, which was a kick ass vegan wrap. I didn't need to make any substitutions with this - the burger you'll need to leave the toppings off for the most part. But holy cow was that wrap good. And believe it or not, most of their pies are safe for vegans - they only use margarine for the crust. I had a slice of rhubarb/raspberry, and it was fantastic.

The place is large and long - once you're done dining, or if you want to skip dining, they have remodeled their pantry/bakery in case you want to get your own pies (in addition to other things that may be vegetarian friendly but not vegan). The apple butter bread is addictive. The pies you can get frozen or freshly baked. Prices are reasonable for what you get.

Pros: They have wine flights using local fruit, Place is loaded with antiques all over, Good portion sizes; kids menu too

Cons: Crowded, long waits on busy days, Women's bathroom-needs more stalls , Noisy with families

Return to Fennville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crane's Pie Pantry closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.