Cranberry's Grocery and Eatery

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 540-885-4755

7 South New St, Staunton, Virginia, USA, 24401

Health food store with a vegetarian-friendly cafe in the back. Also offers gluten-free entrees. Store carries selections in organic fruits and vegetables, health and beauty products, and more. Mon-Tue 7:30am-5:30pm, Wed-Sun 7:30am-7:30pm

First Review by meade

We always visit Cranberry's when in Staunton - Edit

We live in C'ville but always visit Cranberry's for lunch or a little shopping when we travel to or by Staunton. Service might be a little slow when they are busy but the food is very good and they are accommodating and friendly.

Yay, healthy food! - Edit

I am in Staunton for a few days on vacation and I am thrilled that I found Cranberry's! I do not eat gluten, dairy or sugar, so the wait staff was really good to work with me to find some tasty options. I enjoyed the Breakfast Burrito, a green smoothie and hot tea this morning. Ultimately, I wish the restaurant/cafe had all/mostly organic/local foods like where I live. I was happy to shop the grocery part, so glad it is connected! I love the atmosphere: clean, health-minded and easy going! I WILL be back.

Pros: Healthy Food, Gluten-Free, Clean

Cons: More Organics

guest - Edit

Good variety for a small health food store. The cafe is reasonably priced and tasty with nice sandwich wraps. Great soy mocha, good tea selection too. The staff is always pleasant, warm and helpful. Definitely worth checking out.

Return to Staunton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cranberry's Grocery and Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1368 times since Aug 2007.