Crafted Greens

+1-619-328-4044

745 Jamacha Rd, El Cajon, California, USA, 92019

Serves meat, vegan options available. Opened Fall 2017. A fresh and organic eatery with a staff that is very knowledgeable of vegan and vegetarian food. Most of the crafted salads are available as (clearly labeled) vegan. Has multiple sandwiches and flatbreads that are vegetarian. Vegans please inquire if they have started offering vegan bread for the sandwich & flatbread menu. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Asian, Catering, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by AmandaCook

Excellent! - Edit

I would give them 4 stars if I could. I just confirmed ALL of their breads are vegan! Also, they have vegan cheese, but it's not recommended on the flatbread, because of its funky melt (or lack thereof).

Today I had the grilled veggie sandwich. I subbed chimichurri for the pesto aioli and added avocado. It was AWESOME!

Yesterday I had the Mediterranean salad without cheese. Soooo freakin good! Even the meat-eating husband loved it. The lemon vinegarette was delicious.

This is definitely my new favorite place in East County.

Pros: Very vegan friendly., Knowledgeable staff., Super fresh ingredients.

Cons: Have to make some modifications to make most entre

New fresh and organic eatery - Edit

I asked the front desk person what vegan options they have and she walked me through their entire menu of what is vegan and what can be made vegan. Most of their salads can be made vegan and about half of their sides are vegan. She told me they are looking for a local vegan bread provider so they can offer sandwiches and flatbreads for vegans.

I had the Thai salad vegan and it was DELICIOUS! I took it home and my mom who is not vegan tried it and loved it so much she got it the next we went.

The restaurant is so clean, professional, and fresh looking! The wait staff and food is nothing short of amazing!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, knowledgeable staff, fresh

Cons: no vegan bread

Return to El Cajon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crafted Greens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.