Craft Burger Bar

( 1 review )
757-502-4883

1706 Mediterranean Ave, Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA, 23451

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger joint & bar but menu has a section listing two vegan burger: Beyond burger & black bean burger. Burger come standard with fried kale chips which you could ask to substitute for raw kale. Menu also lists a hummus appetizer.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Plant Powered Eater

Awesome Vegan Burgers! - Edit

We’ve eaten at this new burger bar several times & came because our daughter sent us a photo of the menu with a section devoted to vegan burgers. There are 2 vegan patty options: a Beyond Meat burger & a homemade vegan black bean patty. Both come loaded. Also, there are other options on the menus topping list that should be vegan, although I haven’t asked explicitly (e.g., jalapeño jelly & grilled pineapple). Burgers are served with fried kale chips & upon request, they have been happy to dub in raw kale, which we eat as a salad because we try to avoid fried food.

This place serves the best vegan burger we’ve found in any restaurant!

The atmosphere is noisy bar & service has been slow on 2 of 3 visits.

The appetizer menu lists hummus, which I assume likely is vegan, but the burger fills me up so I haven’t asked.

Now, if they’d just come up with a vegan dessert, it would be really nice! (Sadly, none were available when we asked.)

Pros: good vegan in town where this type of food is hard

Cons: noisy & somewhat slow

Return to Virginia Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Craft Burger Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.