Cozy Tea in Five Points

904-329-3964

1023 Park St, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32204

Serves meat, vegan options available. Half the menu is vegan and vegetarian. Has over 60 varieties of loose leaf tea. Indian tea service is vegan (pot chai tea, 2 vegetable samosas & fruit). Vegetable & lentil pie is vegan as well as some soups. Has no vegan desserts. Evening menu is pre-fixe Indian cuisine only with over 50% vegan items. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-4:00pm, Fri-Sat 6:30pm-9:00pm, Sat 11:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Indian, Take-out, British, Non-veg

First Review by CRVeg

Not what we expected - Edit

too expensive and the meal took forever. limited vegan options. half the menu is not vegan, probably more like 15%. it should also have more money signs as it was expensive! the food we got was delicious, however, everyone was still hungry so we went home and ate again...bummer

Pros: excellent food

Cons: expensive, limited quantity, long wait times

Fun Place To Eat! - Edit

This is a great little place to go for a small lunch and tea. I ordered the Dragon Green Tea and it was absolutely delicious! I loved it so much that I wanted to take some home with me, which you can actually do. The food was very delicious and their soup was vegan. Very delicious and came hot.
I would definitely recommend this place!

Pros: Vegan Choices, You Can Buy The Tea

Cons: Parking

It'll do - Edit

I love their variety of tea but the food and the service could be better. The vegetarian options are the samosas (really well done) and the veggie sandwich (not vegan). The desserts aren't vegan. The service is something else. If your there on even a semi busy day prepare to be there to 2+hours. I love the owner and she's got a great concept but she needs better employees and management. Again, the tea is great and if your there be sure to stop by the Cummer Art Gallery. Even though it needs improvement, it's the best place to eat in Five Points.

Pros: Tea, In Five Points

Cons: Busy and confusing trafic, bad service, Not many options

Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cozy Tea in Five Points closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.