Country Store and Cafe

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 507-232-7204

2361 Calle John F. Wallace, Balboa, Ancón, Panama City, Panama, 00447

Store with a cafe. Sells a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, including a large amount of organic like arugula, kale, tomatoes, oranges and much more. 2015 relocated from 583 Calle Tomas Guardia, Altos de Balboa. Open Tue-Fri 7:00am-11:00pm, Sat 8:30am-11:00pm, Sun 8:30am-9:00pm.

First Review by mac23

A little disappointed - Edit

Reading the description, I was excited to go and get fresh organic fruits and veggies, but when I got there the store was a small little room with almost no veggies and some products were melba toasts and hershey's chocolates that I don't consider organic. I asked for citronella spray and sea salt, and they didn't have it. I tried to be more positive and decided to get food at the cafe. The passion fruit juice was good and the greek salad was ok, but it was not the best that I have had. I think the most disappointing thing for me was that they only had 2 juices out of about 10 juices that were on the menu and they did not have a dish that I wanted to order. I was there at 11:30 in the morning, so I am pretty sure it was not because they ran out of juice or produce.

Return to Panama City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Country Store and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1138 times since Oct 2012.