CLOSED: Counter Cultures

772-999-2150

1901 14th Ave (at 19th St), Vero Beach, Florida, USA, 32960

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu items are marked GF, Organic, and VEG (some contain cheese), but no label for vegan, so vegans please inquire. Offers green, veggie and fruit shakes, sides, Order at the counter and pay, then find your table. Very popular lunch spot. Confirmed closed March 2017.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Non-veg

First Review by shirley1

excellent food!!! - Edit

My husband is a carnivore and he got the grass fed beef burger. He said it was the best! As a vegan I had many choices. I got the Mediterranean salad with tofu and without feta. Nice kids menu. Super iced tea. Lots of organic and gluten free. Very sweet couple owns and operates this place.

food for vegans and others and gluten free options - Edit

We were recently in Vero Beach meeting non vegans for lunch. We found this delightful family run restaurant on HAPPYCOW .
There were 6 of us and a 16 month old. The restaurant was full.
I shared the bean soup with my husband . It was excellent and a huge portion.
My husband had a gf focaccia sandwich which he said was delicious .
I had a huge salad with chickpeas , tofu , quinoa. It was so huge I couldn't finish it and asked for it to be packed up. The delightful waitress misunderstood me and trashed it. !! When I went to the counter to find out where it was - the young chef who is the owners son, immediately said he wood make me another one to go !!! I was very impressed.
The non vegans had eggs , waffles , chicken and shared a desert.
The owner a delightful lady works the cash and was very accommodating to our changes.
She brought her husband out to meet us. A lovely man. !!
Our family and friends in vero beach said they would be back.
For 6 of us to eat very well the bill was under $100.00 !!

Pros: very good food , lots of choices , vegan and gluten free options

Return to Vero Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Counter Cultures closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.